How long will my order take to arrive?
- We dispatch orders received before 5pm Mon-Fri for next working day delivery with Fedex.
- Smaller orders under $499 will usually be dispatched next working day.
- Orders placed after 5pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday mornings.
- Out of stock items on back order will be sent on to you automatically as soon as we receive them; for the majority of items this will be within 5-10 working days.
- No additional delivery charges apply to items on back order.
- To check the status of an order please use the tracking information from your dispatch notification, email us on : email@example.com
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason please email us on : firstname.lastname@example.org. Heric surveying will not accept emails as a way of cancellation. Any refused packages or any returns to heric surveyingdue to incorrect address, action, or absence or recipient, we will refund the credit card the full amount of the purchase, less any shipping charges.
International Orders: please be advised that all international orders will be charged accordingly to their location. International orders get free shipping over $499.
PRODUCT WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
- hericsurveying offers a 60 day guarantee on all instruments. If you purchase an instrument that does not meet your expectations or has a manufacturer defect, return it to hericsurveying with your dealer invoice and we will exchange it or give you a full refund. Products must be returned with the invoice within 60 days of the date listed on the invoice for exchange or refund.
- hericsurveying also provides a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, providing limitations listed below are not present. After 60 days from the date of the invoice, hericsurveying will, at its discretion, assess instruments with which you have an issue, and determine whether to replace the instrument based on that assessment. An invoice must be returned with the instruments in order for hericsurveying to evaluate instruments for replacement.
- All hericsurveying instruments have an expected lifetime. hericsurveying scalers and curettes hold their edge longer due to the hardness of the steel, and will last longer than most instruments when maintained and sharpened correctly. Our handles are made of a durable, high temperature resin that withstands the demands of a busy office. All hericsurveying products must be cleaned and sterilized according to guidelines.
- hericsurveying evaluates all instruments returned by customers who feel the instrument did not perform as expected. Limitations on replacement will include the following circumstances:
- When the working blade has been reduced in size by 30% or more in length, width or depth. The reduction in blade size and shape is a normal part of use and sharpening in the lifetime of an instrument.
- When instruments have been improperly maintained, chemically contaminated or damaged by excessive heat or pressure.
- When instruments have been exposed to cleaning solutions containing phenols or other chemicals are conducive to our handles.
- When instruments have been modified or retipped.
- When an instrument is over 5 years old.
To qualify for any guarantee or warranty, you must return the product to hericsurveying with your dealers invoice. Once we receive the product with a copy of the original invoice, we will assess the condition of product and advise you of our determination. Complementary instruments are not subject to warrantee replacement.
We at hericsurveying Ltd Products Company (“HERIC”) respect your concerns about privacy. The Policy describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the rights of and choices available to individuals regarding our use of their information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices and to exercise your rights.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as through this site and social media channels; at our events and through phone and fax; and in connection with our interactions with clients and vendors. We may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under local law): contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number); username and password when you register on this site; geolocation data in connection with certain features of this site; information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact; and other information you may provide to us, such as in surveys or through the “Contact Us” feature on this site.
Information Collected By Automated Means
When you visit this site, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we may collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on this site, dates and times of visits to this site and other usage statistics. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and is used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we may obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of this site. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on this site, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. Subject to applicable law, hericsurveying is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information described above to perform the following activities (as permitted under local law): creating and managing online accounts; managing our client and vendor relationships; sending promotional materials, alerts regarding available positions and other communications; communicating about, and administering participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research; responding to individuals’ inquiries; operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions); protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at or prior to the time of collection.
In addition, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as customizing our users’ use of this site; delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users use this site; and managing this site and other aspects of our business. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting information using cookies or similar automated means.
We also use third-party analytics services on this site, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze your use of our Sites. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Sites. To learn more about these analytics services and how to opt out, please visit the following sites and any sites contained in the country-specific addenda:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information We Share
We share the personal information we collect from you with vendors who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these vendors to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process; to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request; and when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Information collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on this site (such as information relating to your use of a social media sharing tool) is collected directly by the providers of the plug-ins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets, and hericsurveying is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
Your Rights And Choices
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
For your convenience and information, this site may provide links to third-party sites, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Dauheyecare . These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
If you are not fully satisfied with a product, just call us within 30 days of shipment. hericsurveying will issue a full credit or refund, even if the product has been opened or used. Just box up the product with a copy of the invoice, affix the label, and give the package to UPS or FedEx at your convenience.
We will send our designated courier to pick up the item. Those preferring to consult their sales representative may do so providing that RA is provided prior to returning goods for credit and /or repairs. Returned items received by our Customer Returns Department without prior authorization may result in the returned item being denied credit and/or repair.
Restocking fee of 15% will apply on goods returned within 90 days. Please call for applicable restocking charges on goods returned after 90 days. Items partially used are not returnable unless the item is found defective.
In the event an item is defective, please contact us with the item so that the severity of the defect can be measured, and the manufacture can be notified. We may require the item to be returned for analysis.
Shortages or damages must be reported within two (2) business days of delivery date.
Please return the item in the original, unmarked, unopened package along with a copy of the original invoice. Returns shipped collect will not be accepted. Items being returned must be packaged in a corrugated box to avoid damage during shipping. Please mark the return authorization on the copied invoice only. Liquid items should be packaged in a separate shipping container.
Return of Goods Used in the Mouth
For your protection, any goods used in the mouth including hand pieces and equipment that have had the packing opened, may not be returned for credit. These items will be repaired or replaced in accordance to manufacturer warranties. If a hand piece or equipment is returned that falls out of the manufacturer’s warranty period, an estimate will be provided for the repair.
Special Order Items
Special order items are not returnable. On exception basis, they will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. These special order items are not regularly stocked in our distribution centre and have been specially ordered for you, and confirmed by your Sales Representative. Failure to comply with one or all of these return policies may result in credit being denied.
Terms of Sale
We make every effort to maintain prices for the duration of a catalog, but we reserve the right to make adjustments in price in response to manufacturers’ increases, typographical errors or extraordinary circumstances.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
If you have purchased a product that is defective or does not perform satisfactorily, we will provide you with a credit, exchange, or refund.
• All sales will be subject to credit approval. Invoices are payable within agreed terms of sale.
• We accept payment by Bank Transfer, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express – only accept in store), or we can bill your open account.
• All invoices are payable within 30 days.
• All unpaid accounts receivable past due are subject to a 1.5% finance charge.
• Inquire about check by fax and hourglass payments.
• Special orders are subject to additional freight fees.
• Equipment orders may incur additional charges.
• Hazardous Materials are subject to a fee of $30.
All returns require an authorization number. To arrange for a return, simply call our Customer Service department or contact your Sales Consultant.
The following conditions must be complied with:
• A copy of the invoice and a description of the problem must accompany all returns.
• All returns must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged, and in re-saleable condition.
• Returned products must have been purchased within the past 30 days. Any returns over 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Shortages or errors in shipment must be reported within 7 business days upon receipt of order to receive credit.
• Shipping fees will apply on all returns.
• Items (including expired items) that cannot be returned to the manufacturer are NOT RETURNABLE.
• Freight, handling and/or C.O.D. charges incurred are NOT entitled to credit.
All returns must be mailed to email@example.com
83 Ubi Ave 4, #01-02 Edward Boustead Centre
Telp :+65 65838 23783
Fax :+65 65838 23788
Jl. Merdeka No.887,Jakarta 13630