The new generation of Leica Flexline manual total station, Leica FlexLine TS10, Leica FlexLine TS07, and Leica Leica FlexLine TS03 Total Station. The TS07 is equipped with the Leica FlexField software, an intuitive, easy-to-use, and familiar software. Guided workflows and easy-to-understand graphics and icons ensure a low learning curve when working in the field.
The software interprets measurement values or text no longer necessary and guarantees a faster and simple operation when you need it. With its pinpoint distance measurement system, you will be able to measure both prisms and any surfaces.
Leica FlexLine TS07 offers the world’s first AutoHeight feature as an option. AutoHeight enables the instrument to automatically measure, read and set its instrument height. Prevent time-consuming manual effort and eliminate critical errors during the instrument setup when this revolutionary feature uses a laser from the instrument to measure to the ground and automatically passes the measurement to the software.
Leica FlexLine TS07 1” Total Station includes:
- Leica FlexLine TS07 1” R500 Reflectorless Total Station
- Protective cover
- Lens hood
- Cleaning cloth
- User manual
- 1-year warranty
- Work Faster: Measure more points per day due to faster measurement and stakeout procedures (endless drives, trigger key, drives on both sides, pinpoint EDM, and more), supported by our easy-to-use and familiar FlexField software. Speed up your learning curve onsite, and take advantage of the great ergonomics and reliable measurements. Reduce errors and rework.
- Use it trouble-free: Increase productivity and minimize downtime by relying on instruments that simply work and come with a global service and support network.
- Choose products that are built to last: Even after years of use under harsh conditions (like mud, dust, blowing rain, extreme heat, and cold), FlexLine still operates with the same high level of accuracy and reliability.
- Control your investment: Instrument quality has been our standard for almost 200 years, which is why you can count on a lower investment over the entire instrument’s lifetime and do not have to worry about unexpected costs.
|LEICA TS07 TECHNICAL SPESIFICATION|
|Accuracy Hz and V||Absolute, continuous, diametrical1||1” / 2” / 3” / 5” / 7”|
|Non-Prism / Any surface|
|Accuracy / Measurement time||Single prism
|Non-Prism / Any surface
|Laser dot size||
|Display and keyboard||3.5“ (inch), 320 x 240 px QVGA, colour, touch, 28 keys5b|
|Power management||Exchangeable Lithium-Ion battery|
|Operating time with GEB361||up to 30h|
|Operating time with GEB331||up to 15h|
|Battery charging time with|
|GKL341 charger for GEB361 / GEB331||3h 30min / 3h|
|GKL311 charger for GEB361 / GEB331||6h 30min / 3h 30min|
|Interfaces||RS2327, USB device|
|Mobile Data sidecover: LTE-Modem for internet access|
|Guide Light (EGL)||
|AutoHeight module for automatic instrument height measurement (Laserclass 2)||Accuracy
|Weight||4.3 – 4.5kg|
|Environmental specifications||Working temperature range: –20°C to +50°C|
|Arctic version: –35°C to +50°C|
|Dust / Water (IEC 60529) / Humidity: IP66 / 95%, non-condensing|
|Military Standard 810G, Method 506.5|