Topcon GT-502 2” is a high-performance solution available in two unique models: GT-500 available in 2, 3, and 5-second accuracies, and GT-1000 Available in 1, 2, and 3-second accuracies. Each has the efficiency of a single-operator robotic system, the power of long-range reflectorless measurements, and the option to perform as a hybrid positioning solution.
The GT Series robotic total station is the fastest, most powerful total station with the smallest and lightest form factor yet. The source of this speed advancement is found “underneath the hood” through advanced UltraSonic Motors. These compact and efficient motors transform sound into energy to power both horizontal and vertical rotation – smooth and fast. Plus, the GT offers an industry-leading 3-year instrument, a 5-year motor warranty.
Users of the new GT Series have it all:
- Most powerful, fastest robotic motor technology available
- Small, light, compact form factor
- The industry-leading warranty program
- Simple and complete workflows
Fastest, Most Powerful robotic motor technology
The UltraSonic Direct Drive motors in the GT series are the thinnest, lightest, and fastest available, providing the smoothest, fastest, and most accurate prism-tracking possible. This motor has a turning speed of 180 degrees per second making job completion faster than ever! The advanced gearless design is long-lasting and backed by an industry-leading warranty.
Slim Design, Twice as Fast
30% smaller than our other robotic instruments, this GT Series offers twice the speed. In addition to increasing the speed, the new Ultrasonic motors are free of traditional gears and wearing parts and last four times longer- a great investment.
Ultimate Prism Tracking
Another new technology in the GT Series, UltraTrac, gives increased prism tracking in all situations. If line-of-sight is lost, reacquisition is now faster than ever.
Industry Leading Warranty
When you purchase a GT Series Robotic Total Station, rest assured. It comes with the best warranty available in the market. Enjoy a 3-year instrument warranty and a 5-year motor warranty. This commitment shows Topcon stands behind this revolutionary technology.
- Model: Topcon GT-505 2” (0.006gon/0.08 mil) Angle Accuracy Robotic Total Station
- Range: 4500m to Single Prism 300m to reflective tape (50mm) 800m Non-Prism mode
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50+ degrees C
- Magnification: 30 x
- Compensator: Liquid 2-axis tilt sensor
- Compensator Accuracy : 1 Second
- IP Ratings : IP65
- Electronic Guide Lights [EGL] : Yes
- Weight Dry : 5.7 kg
- Battery Capacity : Up to 4 hours
- Interfaces : USB DC Power port 3.5mm audio jack
- Imaging Onboard : Controller Only
- Controller Type : FC-5000
- Controller Software : Magnet Field
- Data Storage Options : 64 GB internal memory SD Card USB stick
- Operating System : Windows 10