Trimble TX6 3D Scanner is a most significant 3D scanning solution based on the identical advanced time-of-flight technology as the Trimble TX8. The laser scanner’s high scan rate and accuracy make it the most effective scanner in its class and it’s built for rough environments. Data from the Trimble TX6 loads into RealWorks and Scan Explorer applications for automatic scan colorization and enrollment. Create strong deliverables or export information to CAD software.
Supplying speed that is innovative, and higher precision, the laser delivers the premium quality results required for comprehensive worksite data collection.
The Trimble TX6 captures top-quality scans at exceptionally substantial speeds and delivers superior accuracy and range. Users today have more options to pick from to deal with a larger range of projects with the same inkjet technologies, which makes the Laser one of the greatest values in the marketplace.
- Urban Environments – Streets, Buildings & Utilities
- Civil Infrastructure – Roads, Highways, Bridges, Dams, and Tunnels
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Virtual Design Construction (VDC)
- Building- Construction, Renovation
- Pre-construction as-builts
- Industrial Environments – Plants, Offshore Platforms, Ships, Factories
- Deformation monitoring
- Preservation and restoration
- Public Safety
- Fast, high-resolution scans in as little as three minutes.
- Wide 360-by-317-degree field of view.
- Data accuracy, clarity and richness with high-density 3D point clouds.
- Fast image capture to colorize scans with VISION™ technology.
- Intuitive and easy to operate.
- Data integration with Trimble survey instruments and Realworks software.
The Scanner also simplifies working in the office. The scanner TX6 RealWorks used in conjunction with can provide high-quality information to enter AutoCAD, the Trimble Edgewise, and SketchUp